We provide Day and Outreach Services to women who are involved in the criminal justice system. The service is for women who:
- live in, or are returning to the Bristol Local Authority area
- live in or are returning to the South Gloucestershire Local Authority area and who are under probation supervison
We aim to reduce re-offending, by supporting women in the following areas:
- Attitudes, Thinking and Behaviour
- Children, Families and Relationships
- Domestic abuse, Violence and Rape
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Education, Training and Employment
- Finance Benefit and Debt
- Health and Well-being
- Sex Work
This website is for anybody who is interested to find out more about Eden House.
If you are client or potential client, you should visit our Client Homepage.
If you are interested in making an application for Day and Outreach Services, you should see our Referrers section
If you are Sentencer, Strategic Board, Community Liaison or Department of Health member – please log in to our Special interest area.
If you would just like to find out more, please see our About us page
To Contact Us:-
Tel: 03000 492164
Fax: 01179 658224 (Bristol)