Eden House is a one stop shop for women involved with, or at risk of becoming involved with, the Criminal Justice System. We help women to make positive changes to their lives, reduce their risk of reoffending and increase their access to beneficial services and opportunities.
We provide Day and Outreach Services to eligible women. Eden House services are for women who:
- Live in, or are returning to the Bristol Local Authority area
- Live in or are returning to the South Gloucestershire Local Authority area
Additionally, women who are experiencing, are at risk of experiencing, or who have previously experienced, domestic abuse and/or violence, can refer themselves to Eden House for the Freedom Programme. Please call 01173 224251. .
Women can be referred to Eden House by:
- Offender Manager/Probation Worker
- CRC Worker at HMP Eastwood Park
We aim to reduce re-offending, by supporting women in the following areas:
- Attitudes, Thinking and Behaviour
- Children, Families and Relationships
- Domestic abuse, Violence and Rape
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Education, Training and Employment
- Finance Benefit and Debt
- Mental and Physical Health and Well-being
- Sex Work
This website is for anybody who is interested to find out more about Eden House.
If you are client or potential client, you should visit our Client Homepage.
If you are interested in making an application for Day and Outreach Services, you should see our Referrers section
If you are Sentencer, Strategic Board, Community Liaison or Department of Health member – please log in to our Special interest area.
If you would just like to find out more, please see our About us page
To Contact Us:-
Tel: 01173 224251